top of page

Daily Motivation Tips

Public·23 members

[watch live] Today: PSV Eindhoven - Borussia Dortmund live free 20 February 2024

2 days ago — Edin Terzic will hope that his side can keep the free-scoring PSV at bay. The likes of Johan Bakayoko, Guus Til, Luuk de Jong, and Yorbe ...

The options for the clubs are limited, however -- unilateral imposition of pay-cuts runs the risk of players suing clubs at some stage for breach of contract and even becoming free agents. There appears to be more willingness from the players to accept wage deferrals but, union sources say they would need to see financial information from clubs and guarantees that the withheld wages would be made up later. This fixture hardly leaps off the page on Matchday 19, but we could be set for an entertaining affair between two of last season's promoted sides, who are both seeking to arrest their woeful pre-Christmas form. Newcastle Jets and Melbourne City will face each other in the upcoming match in the A League. Newcastle Jets this season have the following results: 5W, 6D and 10L. Meanwhile Melbourne City have 12W, 4D and 6L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Galatasaray vs Besiktas is a Turkish derby that always produce an entertaining game. This time the game could be affected by the lack of supporters due to the corona virus, but still I think that the game will be interesting. Galatasaray is 3rd with 3 points behind the first two teams and will need a win to maintain the chances for title. Besiktas not having the best season, but still can have hopes for the European places next season if they win in this game. So both teams need victory, I expect a game with plenty of goals chances for both sides. The list will contain said transfer target’s current situation, potential suitors and expected cost. Schedule: Monday: 50-41 Tuesday: 40-31 Wednesday: 30-21 Thursday: 20-11 Friday: 10-1 50: FABIO SILVA (FC Porto) WHY HE COULD MOVE Silva, 17, is considered Portugal’s best emerging talent and it is little wonder: he is the youngest player to play for the Dragons, and their youngest-ever scorer. third placed Mamelodi face a 10th placed Celtics in their quest for top spot and champions league position for next season .Mamelodi Sundowns will be four points away from chiefs with a win today at Celtics .Sundowns have not been scoring many goals of late so have been Celtics but then it is my prediction that at least two goals will be scored by the teams today. The score margin is a tricky prediction but however at least 2 goals are expected .Celtics will be aiming to go to position 9 with a win over Sundowns and frustrate Sundowns today All things considered, we like the look of backing a Galatsaray win here and combining it with it being to nil. The hosts are incredibly strong at home, have kept a clean sheet in 4 of their last 7 home league matches and with Antalyaspor struggling for goal on their travels, we can only see this ending in a comfortable home win, with a 2-0 margin of Galatasaray victory on the cards. Posted at 77' Callum Camps (Rochdale) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 75' Thomas Allan (Newcastle United) wins a free kick on the left wing. BookingPosted at 75' Jimmy Ryan (Rochdale) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 75' Foul by Jimmy Ryan (Rochdale). Posted at 73' Attempt blocked. Spurs players influenced U-turn Tottenham reversed their decision to furlough non-playing staff on Monday, and the Daily Mail reports the players were heavily involved in ensuring the original decision was changed. There was a feeling within the squad that the decision reflected dismally on the club as a whole,” writes the Mail. Chelsea went in search of a third goal and Willian came closest to getting it when the Brazilian's free kick was touched onto a post by Villa goalkeeper Tom Heaton. Chelsea keeper Kepa Arrizabalaga denied Ezri Konsa Ngoyo an equaliser in the dying moments. The result left Chelsea in fourth place, six points above fifth-placed Wolverhampton Wanderers. Read the full story Video - Euro Papers: Bruno Fernandes 'goes on strike to force United move' - but will it work?01:14 Palace struggle to land Walker-Peters Crystal Palace are not optimistic over the signing over Kyle Walker-Peters from Tottenham Hotspur. The 22-year-old right-back has failed to convince since his emergence as an option in the defence, but Roy Hodgson appears to think there is little chance of a transfer, saying: "It would have been a good move for us I think, but as far as I know nothing is happening and I'm not sure what Tottenham’s intention with Kyle Walker-Peters is. The top teams such as Benfica and Porto are currently having massive problems after the restart and the fourth Braga has not been able to take advantage. Only one point came from the 3 games of the restart, but the pad was thick enough to be fourth. Guimaraes scored 7 points less and played three draws after the restart, a result that can come back here too. It seems that the host team has a better chance of winning, but probably Vitoria will do everything to win a favorable result. One thing is certain, that we will face a tight contest. Carshalton Athletic will host Enfield Town for this fixture of the league. I expect, this will be a very tense match. Both sides are one of the ambitious teams in this season. Of course, both teams have the motivation to make a positive result. Enfield Town are currently on the 5th place with 38 points. They have two consecutive victories. They probably want to stay among the top 5 teams at the top of the table. Also, we have Carshalton who's is really better team at home. They are currently on the 7th place with 36 points. Of course, the hosts will try to win on the home field. True, they are not convincing team. In previous game Carshalton lost 2-1 against Leatherhead. Maybe this is - draw.. My pick - Enfield Town to win. I'm not a guy that puts a gun to the heads of my staff or players and says what they have to do," he told Sky Sports television separately. We are human beings and everyone has dreams and desires. Hopefully he can stay this season and the next one -- as long as possible in this club. That would be my dream, but Mikel has his own life and I will never say what he has to do. But as United have improved this year, so have their front three. The forwards who started Saturday's 5-2 thrashing of Bournemouth - Anthony Martial, Marcus Rashford and Mason Greenwood - have become goal machines, with 55 between them in all competitions. They scored four against the Cherries - two for Greenwood and one each for Rashford and Martial. This was the third time since Christmas they had all scored in a Premier League game, with one of the trio scoring twice on each occasion. Subs: Willian 6, Abraham 6, Pedro 6. Bayern Munich: Neuer 6, Pavard 6, Alaba 6, Boateng 6, Davies 8, Kimmich 7, Thiago 8, Muller 8, Gnabry 8, Lewandowski 8, Coman 8. Subs: Coutinho 6, Tolisso 6, Goretzka 6. KEY STATS Bayern Munich have now won their first seven games in this Champions League season, only the third side so to do after Barcelona in 2002-03 and Real Madrid in 2014-15, neither of whom went on to lift the trophy. Real Sociedad will against Mallorca in match Spain Primera Liga. Real Sociedad have better result on last 5 match due to Real Sociedad have won in 3 match and 2 match is lose. Meanwhile, Mallorca have not good result on last 5 match due to Mallorca only have won in 2 match and 3 match is lose. Therefore, I'm sure that Real Sociedad can defeat Mallorca on this match due to Real Sociedad have great forward like as Mikel Oyarzabal and Willian Jose. Moreover Mallorca have not good result in every away match in league. Surely Real Sociedad will be win on this match. This weekend, Orkney FC face two games on the same day, at the same time. One at home, the other away, with the small matter of the Pentland Firth separating them. Think of that next time you complain about your team's fixture list. The North Caledonian League side will face Bunillidh Thistle away from home at 12:30 GMT on Saturday. Then, 15 minutes into that game, another Orkney XI will kick off at home to Bonar Bridge, 165 miles away. Oxford saw off Sunderland on post match penalties in the previous round while City beat Southampton to book their place here. Going to this game Oxford have not won in their last three matches and are placed eighth in League One with 30 points from 19 matches. Manchester City on their part, have back to back wins ahead of the game and are third in the Premier League with 35 points from 17 matches. Esteli U20 and Juventus Managua U20 will face each other in the upcoming match in the Liga Primera U20. Esteli U20 this season have the following results: 8W, 1D and 5L. Meanwhile Juventus Managua U20 have 6W, 2D and 6L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. The Clippers are having a successful season and had a good November ending it with seven wins out of eight. They are looking good for the postseason play-offs and should be able to get a home win here. The Wizards didn't do so well in November and on the road have only won three out of ten this season. Go for the Clippers to win this match with -8.5 points. Let's go for it - ArtetaArsenal go into the game with confidence having beaten new champions Liverpool 2-1 in the league on Wednesday, but have a wretched recent record against City. The Gunners have lost their past seven games to Guardiola's men, conceding 20 goals and scoring just twice. Asked whether he was worried about the record, Arteta replied: "Yes, but if I look at the trends as well before we played Liverpool, with the calendar year or the last two calendar years that they've had, you get depressed. The ball is coming at you from twelve yards away, at a ridiculous pace, giving you even less time to react. Now imagine that you are a professional goalkeeper, facing a professional taker with increased accuracy and power. Of course as a professional keeper your reactions will be increased but the balance will be more uneven, at least at amateur level there’s a good chance that the taker might completely scuff their attempt. How to Watch PSV Eindhoven vs. Borussia Dortmund How to Watch PSV Eindhoven vs. Borussia Dortmund - UEFA Champions League: Round of 16 (First Leg) | Channel, Stream, ... Curiousity is probably the other, wondering how a big club’s youth team stacks up against the gritty and hairy men of League One. When you are playing against men who are fully matured and developed physically they have an advantage,” said Neil Critchley, the man standing in for Klopp who will apparently be watching the game on his laptop and might text in if he has any advice for the kids. I think it's great for Phil to have lots of options and it's only going to make us all fight harder for that shirt. Our drive is to win for this country and we're in a great place now and I think we've got a lot of youth and strength in depth in our squad now to compete over the next two years. Nobbs was speaking at UEFA's 500 Days to Go launch event at Wembley, marking the official countdown to next summer's showpiece. 10 of Werder's 15 Bundesliga games have seen over 3.5 goals. Meanwhile, five of Mainz's last seven Bundesliga games have also seen over 3.5 goals. We feel that this Tuesday's game is likely to produce a high scoring contest. We are backing over 3.5 goals to be scored in this game. Wesley, the club's record signing, was injured in a collision with Burnley's Ben Mee and had to be taken off on a stretcher while Heaton also left the pitch in a similar manner after he landed awkwardly on his knee when Chris Wood scored. The club can confirm that Tom Heaton and Wesley will miss the remainder of the season due to injury," the club said in a statement https://www. An extension of the quarantine provisions on Thursday also means that most of the players in contention (for the squad) will be placed in the 14-day quarantine upon arrival in Norway, and thus not available. What the NFF has no control over is whether the match on March 26, the playoff round and the European Championships will be cancelled or postponed. Angers welcomes Monaco in the fight of two middle table teams. SCO Angers are coming to this game with 3 straight lost games, they are presently in 12th position in the league with 24 points from 17 matches, they have win in all 7 matches, 3 ended in draw and 7 games lost. In their last 5 league games 1 win and 1 draw, 3 games lost. 2 of the last 5 league games ended in over 2.5 goals. Call me crazy but when you lose last round 61 away from home against Bayern II and when you lost all 3 games before this one after second part of season start, how on Earth you can be favorite in this game? Visitors on the other hand, decent team. They are 4th team on table with just 3 points behind Duisburg. Top team on table lost this round 3-2 at home and with win Unterhaching will come to just one point difference and their dream about back in Bundesliga 2 will be alive again. So for me visitors look much better at moment and for me this is away win! Lukaku then let Sebastiano Esposito take a penalty, which the 17-year-old scored to put Inter 3-0 up. And Belgian Lukaku blasted his second into the top corner to put the game beyond doubt, his 14th goal for Inter. Inter are above Juventus - who have won the past eight Italian league titles - on goal difference. The Nerazzurri, who appointed Conte in the summer, have not won a trophy since the 2011 Coppa Italia. However, the club successfully argued that New Balance could not match Nike's offer with respect to marketing and distribution, with the judge ruling New Balance's offer "less favourable to Liverpool" compared to Nike's offer. We welcome Nike into the LFC family as our new official kit supplier and expect them to be an incredible partner for the club, both at home and globally as we continue to expand our fanbase," the club's managing director and chief commercial officer Billy Hogan said in a statement. (LIVE STREAM<<<) PSV Eindhoven vs Borussia Dortmund 2 hours ago — PSV are set to host Borussia Dortmund at Philips Stadion in the first leg of the Champions League round of 16 on Tuesday. ""✍️⚡️""PSV Eindhoven vs Borussia Dortmund Live Free 1 hour ago — [Watch] PSV vs Borussia Dortmund Live Free TV Channel In 21 februari 2024 live scores, player stats, standings, fantasy games.." /> [Watch] PSV ... Did you know? Livingston have lost five of their last six away league outings - drawing the other - and have only managed one win in their last 25 away games in the Scottish Premiership (D11 L13), beating Ross County 4-1 in August. Pick your Heart of Midlothian XISelect formationConfirm teamPick your Livingston XISelect formationConfirm teamKilmarnock v St Johnstone (Wed, 19:45)Kilmarnock striker Eamonn Brophy will be available after missing the 2-2 draw with Hibernian at Easter Road through an illness. Leicester City vs Watford predictions for Wednesday's Premier League tie at the King Power Stadium. The Foxes are out to extend their impressive winning run when they host Watford. Read on for our free Premier League predictions and match preview. Semifinals of Serbian Cup, also the most popular city derby in this part of Europe, Partizan will play against Red Star, and this will be their 200. Derby match. Stake is big for both side, fans from both clubs want a win in this duel, Red Star is in better form, they are already won the title, but no doubt, coach Dejan Stankovic wants want to continue with good results and a victory against their biggest rival. Partizan was defeated in last round against Spartak, despite the fact that they lead two times in the match, final result was 3-2. Match without winner in regular time. There were wins for Chelsea,Wolves,Crystal Palace and Newcastle. Goalkeeper - Alisson (Liverpool) This was no ordinary Merseyside derby. Liverpool are on the verge of a long-awaited Premier League title and were planning a big party on Wednesday night at Anfield. Everton, on the other hand, were desperate to delay the celebrations. In fact, they almost crashed the party. Two magnificent saves by Allison, from Dominic Calvert-Lewin and Richarlison, which under normal circumstances would have been quite ordinary, proved crucial. Dinamo Minsk has 3 wins and 3 losses in the league so far this season and still just two of their games ended with just one goal scored it was a 1-0 defeat at home to Rukh Brest who actually played all their games so far this season in the league with under 1.5 goals scored in them and a 1-0 defeat away at another very defensive side Gorodeja but they did have a lot of scoring chances there. The other games played by Dinamo had at least 2 goals scored starting with a 3-2 loss away at FC Minsk, followed by a 2-0 win at home with Zhodino, another 2-0 win at home with Newman and a 3-1 win last round away at Smolevichi. The hosts have struggled to score goals at home of late. While forward Andrea Belotti has 10 goals in his last 13 home games, Il Toro have scored only once in their last four at this ground. Without the striker at his best they are looking short in attack, so the fact that Belotti is ruled out of Sunday’s clash suggests that this will be a tough clash for the hosts. Duncan will be on my staff and my assistant," Ancelotti said. This is important, Duncan knows really well the characteristics of the players, the atmosphere at the training ground. It'll be really helpful for me. Duncan has done a great job, the players showed a great spirit (in the weekend's draw) against Arsenal. TUESDAY’S BIG STORIES Arsenal beat Bournemouth and take another small step forwards This was in the FA Cup, and it was against a desperate Bournemouth side who at the moment would probably trade you the entire family farm for a handful of magic beans if they thought those beans would turn into a win of some description. Liverpool are on 79 points, 22 clear of second-placed City, and will secure their first league title in 30 years by taking 12 points from their 11 remaining matches. Could I have wished for a better position to go into these last 11 games? No, I would never have thought it was possible, but each one of them is really difficult and we respect that a lot," Klopp added. PSV Eindhoven vs Borussia Dortmund Free Pick, UEFA 1:34PSV Eindhoven vs Borussia Dortmund Free Pick, UEFA Champions League, Soccer Predictions 2/20/2024 Pick PSV Under 1 5 Team Total Goals Join ... Intelligent dealing in the transfer market has also been key to his success, with prolific front three Mohamed Salah, Sadio Mane and Roberto Firmino all arriving during Klopp's reign. The trio have scored a sensational 211 goals in less than three seasons (92 for Salah, 65 for Mane and 54 for Firmino). The additions of world-class goalkeeper Alisson and centre-back Virgil van Dijk were also crucial. Sometimes you would listen to commentary on the radio. Sometimes you would go out to watch at the viewing centre because some of us didn't have the opportunity to subscribe or pay to watch. During the week, you had to save every day from Monday to Friday to be able to do that, so I'm happy I did that because my life was all about football. I played football and I watched my team and it was one of those things I cherished every weekend. The football is back in Estonia, after the long break, because of the events that happened outside of the football. The league actually never really started, it is only 2nd round, the clubs never reached their peak form and we cannot make any comparison between the teams. Flora are the defending champions and by far the best team in the country. GOAL! Liverpool 4-1 Everton. Liverpool break at speed. TAA feeds Mane and he wastes little time sweeping a first-time finish into the bottom corner from the edge of the box. GOAL! Liverpool 4-2 Everton. Richarlison guides Bernard's cross into the far corner. It's raining goals at Anfield. GOAL! Liverpool 5-2 Everton.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page