top of page

Daily Motivation Tips

Public·23 members

Sri Lanka - Afghanistan live online 21.02.2024 Live Sport

2 days ago — Sri Lanka vs Afghanistan 2nd T20I live streaming today at 7 pm IST on SonyLIV app & website. Check date, time, venue, and telecast details ...

Willett slipped to 462nd in the world rankings two years after winning his only major at Augusta in 2016 but returned to the top 50 last September when he won the BMW PGA Championship. It was nice to come down and chat to the guys about some of the issues I've had within sport, the highs and lows," the 32-year-old Englishman told Norwich's website https://www. AFC Wimbledon have been struggling towards the bottom of the league this season and their place in the League One is far from secure. Their home form overall has been less than impressive and they have managed just 13 points in their 9 outings on their own soil. I wish I had signed that two-year deal'Joel Lynch's contract expired at Sunderland on 30 June. After League One was halted and the Black Cats missed out on the play-offs, the 32-year-old got a call from manager Phil Parkinson to find out he was not in their plans for next season. He has since moved down to London to make life easier for his family. I was initially offered a two-year deal. I thought I'd sign a one-year deal and then sign a new deal after being promoted to the Championship. They were playing very deep and compact so it was good for us to have me in the middle to give more space out wide. Newcastle boss Steve Bruce speaking to Sky Sports: "The disappointing thing is the goals we gave away are not like us. They were too easy. For an hour we were where we have been all season. We switched off from that and gave away sloppy goals. I was delighted with the way we played in the first half. Because the footballing genius who somehow managed to finish second with PSG reckons that things were actually going fine – improving, even – at Arsenal before his tenure was cruelly cut short in November. He told France Football: "Arsenal was a club on a downward slope for two years before I arrived. Sri Lanka v Afghanistan 2nd T20 Live Scores - YouTube Sri Lanka v Afghanistan 2nd T20 Live Scores - YouTubeYouTube · Chandan Commentary150.6K+ views · 1 day ago YouTube · Chandan Commentary YouTube · Chandan Commentary 5:09:43 Here are some of the takeaways…1. Meeting Crouchy at Serge from Kasabian's weddingIt doesn't really get any more lad rock than that, does it?View more on twitterApparently the two hit it off there - and why wouldn't they?Dyche says he got to know Serge after Crouch did, so he didn't get an invite to the day do. I was like the hanger-on," he says. Giving a team talk to Danny DyerIf you're still reeling from the image of Dyche and Crouch hanging out at a wedding, let us now introduce another character to that scene - Daniel Dyer. The racist abuse directed at Crystal Palace forward Wilfried Zaha is "cowardly and despicable", says Eagles manager Roy Hodgson. Zaha revealed he had received several abusive messages on social media before Sunday's trip to Aston Villa. The Premier League called the abuse of the 27-year-old Ivory Coast winger "completely unacceptable". He will pay for these actions because there is no excuse," Hodgson said of the person who sent the messages. The Hammers will hope that by the time this game kicks off, Villa will have lost at Everton and Bournemouth at Manchester City. More points earned by them would put additional pressure on West Ham and Watford. West Ham have only won five home league games this season but two of those have come in the last four. However, in a tight league, it’s important to have a player who can make the difference. For Parma, that’s Dejan Kulusevski. With two assists and a goal, Kulusevski has been directly involved in each of Parma's last three Serie A goals: he's been involved in more home goals this campaign than any other Parma player (six: two goals, four assists). He’s Juve bound in a u00a335million deal, but he’s lead Parma’s European push this season. Reaction and analysis from Bramall LanePlay to whistle - VAR does its jobVAR has provided plenty of moments of controversy this season, but in this case did exactly what it was supposed to do. Without it, an incorrect offside call would have been missed and Newcastle would have entered the closing stages of the game trying to protect a one-goal lead against determined hosts who, until that moment, had looked the more likely to add to the scoring. The club made the announcement late on Friday after France suspended all Ligue 1 and Ligue 2 games as part of measures to contain the spread of the virus. Troyes said one senior player and another from the academy had tested positive. The two players were immediately placed in isolation in their homes. FC Minsk will host Torpedo BelAZ for this fixture of the league. I believe, both teams are very average teams in this league. True, Torpedo BelAZ showed a great result at the start of the new season. However, they have fallen in their shape in the last matches. The visitors have less potential in attack. I think, this will not be an easy task. On the other hand Minsk have advantage at home stadium. I think, the hosts will try to dominate on the home field. Of course, they will have to invest to great effort in this game. In previous game Minsk is won 1-3 against Slavia Mozyr. I think, the hosts will closer to victory. In general, I have two obvious, even obvious choices, that I don’t consider any other result at all. I hope by the end of the forecast I can decide. Actually these two options consist of the following components. The first option is a total of more than three exactly. And the second option is a minus handicap for Rukh minus one and a half goals. And one bet does not contradict another. There is only one caveat. How many guests can score and whether at all. The fact that Rukh will score two goals, I have no doubt. This is handicap. But if guests can distinguish themselves at least once, then the handicap hangs and the total plays. Then I will need three goals from Rukh. Here is the third option drew. Total more than exactly two goals per Rukh. I’ll go and see the coefficient for this event. Live: SL vs AFG - 2nd T20 Match | #cricketlive - YouTube Live: SL vs AFG - 2nd T20 Match | #cricketlive - YouTubeYouTube · JAMMY SPORTS141.7K+ views · 1 day ago YouTube · JAMMY SPORTS YouTube · JAMMY SPORTS 6:41:50 The stall in talks will allow Neuer to sit back and relax, to wait and see how Karl-Heinz Rummenigge, Oliver Kahn and Hasan Salihamidzic react to the latest developments. But there is also a second level to Neuer's contractual requests - the club have not progressed as they should have in recent years. The most interesting football clubs in the United States will not be involved in the MLS is Back tournament this month and they will not take part in the NWSL Challenge Cup. In fact, they have not missed a single fixture even as the rest of the country does its best to cope with the coronavirus pandemic. That is because the most interesting and fun football clubs in the country do not actually exist. The team have been a little unlucky at times, they’ve scored in every game so far this season with the exception of the opening day goalless draw with their city rivals. They’ve only lost one game by more than a goal and things have been quite tight at times with some fine margins keeping the team from picking up more points so far. So Temuri was not happy anyway and had the right hump. He came on and I headed the ball back across for him to score. I looked across and saw him going absolutely berserk. He got his top off, started booting the advertising hoardings and tried to take his boots off too. He was slightly different, hard as nails. We went paintballing on a team bonding session once and he was on the opposite side, he crept up behind Aaron Hughes, pushed him on the floor and was pinging him shouting, 'stay down, stay down'. Posted at 81' Charlie Taylor (Burnley) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 78' Callum Wilson (Bournemouth) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 78' Foul by James Tarkowski (Burnley). Posted at 77' Foul by Callum Wilson (Bournemouth). Posted at 77' James Tarkowski (Burnley) wins a free kick in the defensive half. MONDAY’S TOP HEADLINES Jose Mourinho has confused siege mentality with just moaning Tottenham are in an injury-based pickle. They have lost two of their most important players. Harry Kane and Son Heung-min. A tough gig, that. Now - a public service reminder - Manchester United won the Champions League with a midfield that consisted of not Paul Scholes or Roy Keane but David Beckham and Nicky Butt - now that is, excuse the hyperbole, a genuine personnel crisis. Jeonbuk won two titles in a row in South Korea with the same coach they have at this moment Morais a Portuguese coach who came here in 2018 and won both titles with this club lately. This while Suwon did not even finish in the play-off group last season but in the relegation group, and in their 3 games with Jeonbuk they lost 4-0 at home 2-0 away and got a late 1-1 goal to draw another game played here 1-1, so I really see no problem that the hosts will play this game without their fans, Jeonbuk is really the better side. Bayern II and Zwickau will face each other in the upcoming match in the 3. Liga. Bayern II this season have the following results: 14W, 6D and 10L. Meanwhile Zwickau have 9W, 9D and 12L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. And just to add to the schadenfreude of opposing fans who loved nothing more than to see Leeds fall apart, why not have an annual cup nightmare to add to their failure to reach or get through the play-offs? Humiliation at home to Hereford, knocked out by a postman at non-league Histon, rings run around you at Rochdale, defeat on a plastic pitch at Sutton and then left spitting mad as Samuel Saiz was sent off at Newport. Schalke currently sit three places behind Marco Rose's title-challenging Monchengladbach. However, David Wagner's side impressed during the first half of the 2019/20 campaign. They trail Monchengladbach by just five points going into Friday's game. Posted at 83' Foul by Todd Kane (Queens Park Rangers). Posted at 83' Saïd Benrahma (Brentford) wins a free kick in the defensive half. SubstitutionPosted at 81' Substitution, Queens Park Rangers. Olamide Shodipo replaces Ilias Chair. SubstitutionPosted at 81' Substitution, Brentford. César Joel Valencia Castillo replaces Bryan Mbeumo. Posted at 80' Attempt saved. Bryan Mbeumo (Brentford) left footed shot from the right side of the box is saved in the top centre of the goal. And what I've got now, it's all by God's hand. There's no pressure for me. I don't need any motivation for this. The boyhood Liverpool fans Shrewsbury's longest serving player Shaun Whalley (left), manager Sam Ricketts and loan signing Sam Hart (right) all supported Liverpool when they were youngerSunday's tie is particularly exciting for several Liverpool fans within the Town dressing room, led by manager Sam Ricketts. Analysing Burnley, trying to organise the training session, trying to organise the meeting, choosing the clips to show them the most clear possible way Burnley works. That's the way you have to do it in football. Don't accept in a passive way. Tottenham are eighth in the Premier League with five wins, five losses and five draws this season. It's obvious we have problems but we have players with quality, a great human dressing room," Mourinho added. Football match from the England Championship and we have Blackburn Rovers playing host to Birmingham City. This matchi feel the host team has a very high chance of winning, they have been in very good form of late with 3 wins and 2 draws in their last 5 matches. Their home record for the season is also good for a mid-table team and where they play a Birmingham team who is very poor away from home. The Ballon d’Or had to go to an individual who excelled for both club and country – Van Dijk did that, Messi only partly. The award had to go an individual who showcased fair play – Van Dijk did that, Messi cracked. Even after considering the third criteria, an overall career judgement, Van Dijk should have seen off the Barcelona forward. Read the full story Mourinho offered £12 million retainer The Sun reports that Jose Mourinho turned down a £12 million offer from Real Madrid, but they offer was to make sure that he did not take any job at all. Real knew that Mourinho wanted to return to management, and so they offered him a retainer to wait for Zinedine Zidane to leave the club. Ultimately, Chivas Guadalajara are clear favourites to win this game and for obvious reason. Man for man, they are stronger than Juarez in all areas of the pitch and with home advantage on their side, anything but a home win would be a big surprise. Chinese media reported Brazilian duo Paulino and Anderson Talisca, who were influential as Guangzhou Evergrande reclaimed the title last season, remain outside the country as do Beijing Guaon trio Renato Augusto, Jonathan Viera and Cedric Bakambu. With a reduction in the number of flights going into China, players travelling from overseas were already having to take circuitous routes to report to their clubs as preparations slowly built up for the anticipated start to the season. Ajax have won three of their last four home games scoring 12 goals. Valencia have only won one of their last five away games in the Champions League. Ajax have won three of their last four home games in the Champions League. Ajax reached the semi-finals of the Champions League last season but could be knocked out in the group stages this time around. When he is better and in the right frame of mind, he will play again. That goes for all the players. The 22-year-old was on the bench and warmed up at one point, but was not brought on. I hoped that he would feel better after warming up but it was not the case," said Montella. The club also confirmed that defender German Pezzella fractured a cheekbone in a collision with an opponent. Slovakia's government took the step on Monday of banning sports, cultural and other events for two weeks as part of measures to limit coronavirus spread in the central European country. It has reported seven confirmed cases as of Tuesday. The SFZ said it had consulted state authorities and soccer ruling body UEFA before deciding to run the schedule match at an empty stadium. Experiencing 6 games without winning in a row, including 4 defeats, Tottenham has never declined like this season. Even under the sacked coach Mauricio Pochettino, they at most just didn't win 3 matches in a row. Yet when Jose Mourinho came to power, Spurs set up that memorable milestone again. Those six draws and losses caused Tottenham to be kicked out of the Champions League, eliminated in the FA Cup and also facing the risk of not being able to reach the Top 4 Premier League. Atlanta United's Mercedes Benz Stadium opened in 2017Scouting intelligenceMidfielder Jon Gallagher has been on loan to Aberdeen from Atlanta since the summer and Eales envisaged further cross cooperation over players. A good example is the scouting network," he said. We focus quite a lot on South America - we've had some great successes in terms of players coming in. Obviously, in Scotland, Aberdeen are on the ground in the UK, so it is helping us get intelligence on the European market. Angers have probably been the better team of the two generally this season but Rennes have really kicked it up a gear in recent weeks and we're backing them to get the win as a result. The hosts are unbeaten in their last five clashes with Angers, winning three of the last four, and with the wind in their sails they should be able to see this one out. Rennes haven’t kept a clean sheet at home since April though so we're backing this to end 2-1 to the hosts. Zamora was one of the players revived by Hodgson, becoming a talisman with their first goal in the Europa League in Vilnius, the crucial winner at home to Shakhtar then another goal against Juventus. James, a Fulham season-ticket holder in the Hammersmith End for 12 years, says: "For me Bobby Zamora was the man that made that run happen. He was widely ridiculed by Fulham fans the season before but in 2009-10 he was a man possessed. New Tottenham manager Jose Mourinho says he will not make the same mistakes at Spurs that he did in previous managerial roles. The Portuguese replaced Mauricio Pochettino on Wednesday, ending an 11-month spell out of management following his sacking by Manchester United. Mourinho described himself as humble in his first news conference as Spurs boss, saying he spent his time away from football analysing his career. PSG are big favorites, but I think Lyon won't lose high. PSG will be missing the key striker Neymar. The Brazilian will skip the match due to a rib injury. His absence is a huge handicap for the coach Tuchel. That's not all as Juan Bernat, Colin Dagba and Thiago Silva are also sidelined for the French champions. In addition, Marquinhos and Ander Herrera are rated as doubtful. It was quite a childish reaction, a mixture of being so proud but also being upset because I wasn't able to contribute at the end. Blackburn won 27 league games and lost just sevenKenna: "My mum, Kathleen, and dad, Liam, were sat with the Blackburn fans. During the Match of the Day highlights, when we found out we had won the title, the camera zooms in on the Blackburn crowd and you can see my parents. West Bromwich Albion have scored in 14 of their 15 away games this season. Both teams have scored in four of the last five West Bromwich Albion away matches. Seven of the last eight West Ham United home games have seen both teams score. West Ham United are only one place above the relegation zone in the Premier League. The video was captioned with: “Corona whatttttt, please listen with volume” then subsequently: “This virus gunna have to be quicker than that to catch me. File under ‘not ideal’. In his favour, Alli did at least fairly swiftly realise the not idealness of his post and apologised, although hats off to you if you’re uncynical enough to think he realised this on his own without prompting from someone else. The head of UEFA's referees' committee Roberto Rosetti said he was very happy with the way the technology had been used in the competition but stressed that it was only for "clear and obvious" mistakes. The European soccer body said that in 108 playoff round and group stage matches so far, 27 decisions had been corrected by the VAR system, an average of one every four games. Spanish Primera. Team Celta de Vigo will host team Deportivo Alaves. Hosts didn't score goals after long break. They did defeat and draw at the last 2 games played. Their rivals are coming after victory. There they scored 2 goals. Celta are in the bottom zone. They have a great motivation to score here. Last h2h match team Deportivo has won with score 2-0. My bet is both teams to score in this match. Odds are so good to check this way. I recommend to try this bet with me. Guests will play without two main defenders in this match !

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page