top of page

Daily Motivation Tips

Public·22 members

[LIVE@@@] International - Atlético Madrid live free 20 February 2024

Feb 3, 2024 — You can find out here how to watch this game on TV or live stream it free in your country ... International: Bet365 Ireland: LaLigaTV Premier ...

I was really pleased for Kepa," Lampard said. It's not easy because all players want to play and a goalkeeper gets scrutinised more than any other position and he made some good saves. He's shown good character and he played well. Liverpool's third defeat in four games, following Saturday's shock 3-0 loss at Watford that ended their 44-game unbeaten run in the Premier League, can hardly be described as a mini-crisis. City were majestic in the first half of the first-leg clash, running into a 3-0 lead before half-time but eased off in the second half, with United eventually scoring a consolation goal through Marcus Rashford. Guardiola believes that it was unrealistic to expect his team to win by a more comprehensive margin, despite the comprehensiveness of their first-half performance. Subs: Vardy 8, Tielemans 7, Mendy 6. Aston Villa: Reina 4, Guilbert 5, Engels 5, Mings 5, Targett 6, Luiz 5, Nakamba 6, Hourihane 5, Elmohamady 5, Samatta 5, Grealish 5. Subs: El Ghazi 6, Davis 6. Aston Villa's Belgian defender Bjorn Engels (L) and Aston Villa's Brazilian midfielder Douglas Luiz (R) 'high five' on the pitch ahead of the English Premier League football match between Leicester City and Aston VillaGetty Images KEY MOMENTS 33’ - Iheanacho miss - Another corner. Ukraine striker Artem Biesiedin has been banned for one year by Uefa after failing an anti-doping test. Biesiedin, 24, recorded an adverse reading after playing for club side Dynamo Kiev against Malmo in the Europa League group stage in November. The ban is backdated to 19 December, the date of his provisional suspension, and no appeal was lodged by the player. Biesiedin, who has two international goals, will be free to play at Euro 2021 after the tournament was moved. With Southampton a man down, it was down to McCarthy to deny Newcastle on numerous occasions -- particularly Dwight Gayle who had three shots on target blocked -- and the goalkeeper finished the first half with six saves. The chances we had in the first half-hour, then there is a triple save where the keeper makes three saves, when the penalty comes your way and you miss. Portimonese vs Pacos Ferreira predictions for Saturday's match in the Primeira Liga. Both Portimonense and their weekend opponents Pacos Ferreira are in the thick of the relegation battle in the Primeira Liga so 3pts for either side would be very welcome on Saturday. Read on for our free predictions and betting tips. Liverpool taken to FA Cup replay by Shrewsbury after letting two-goal lead slip Video - Liverpool make shock move for Napoli man - Euro Papers01:14 He has never taken Liverpool into the fifth round of the FA Cup since arriving in October 2015, but now appears ready to sacrifice the chance of ending that poor record. Hello everyone tipsters from this great game. For today I will try to get this bet and I think is great option to take draw here. Almost we start do watching big football, may be next week start Bundesliga from Germany and will be better for all tipster. But now I have not big options to play and that's why I will take this bet from Belarus. The home team is a big surprise this season and they stay on the top of the league but guess team is not easy and I think Slutsk will not take win from this game. My prediction is for draw. I do not really trust neither of these two defenses as they have cost both clubs a couple of points in this start of the season but both are quite decent at scoring goals right now, Sampdoria even had the lead 3-1 away at a tough defensive side like Cagliari last round but lost the game 4-3 in the end as like I said above their defense is quite weak, still won 2-1 their last home game against a decent Udinese side but conceded once more. Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola says he is struggling to understand why his side have lost nine Premier League games this season. City lost 1-0 at Southampton on Sunday - a third straight away league defeat. It is the first time in his career that Guardiola has overseen such a run, while nine losses is the most the former Barcelona and Bayern Munich boss has ever had in a single campaign. We played more than good but it is not enough to win the games," he said. But always he plays with a high standard. Guardiola, whose side trail Premier League leaders Liverpool by 14 points following a 2-1 defeat by derby rivals Manchester United on Saturday, will be without Silva, defender John Stones and striker Sergio Aguero in Zagreb. David had a huge kick in the dangerous part of his leg and it was too much of a risk to play. Alex Sandro's header rescued Juventus, who are stumbling towards the title. They have failed to win in their past three games, conceding nine goals - as many as they let in in their other 13 league matches in 2020. Wojciech Szczesny made seven saves against eighth-placed Sassuolo - the most any Juve keeper has had to make in a Serie A game since March 2014. Cristiano Ronaldo failed to score in a Serie A game for the first time since March, having netted seven goals in six league games since the restart. Inter vs Atlético Madrid live free 20 February 2024 Soccer 2 10 hours ago — Inter vs Atlético Madrid live free 20 February 2024 Soccer 22 hours ago — TV channel: In the UK, the game will be televised live on TNT ... the Cucuta Deportivo fc team and the Millonarios fc team, go head to head in Colombia Primera A League. The Cucuta Deportivo fc team is in 12th position with 1 points Collected. While guest team the Millonarios fc team came in 17th place by collecting zero points. The article should stop here really. Enough to say, not sources you'd want to drink from even in less hygiene-conscious times. Let's put it in the most simple of terms. Cellar-dwellers Norwich City are as close to surpassing Wolves and Sheffield United to clinch a Europa League berth as Manchester City are to overtaking Liverpool. Assisted by Lucas Vázquez. SubstitutionPosted at 66' Substitution, Sevilla. Youssef En-Nesyri replaces Munir El Haddadi. Goal!Posted at 64' Goal! Real Madrid 1, Sevilla 1. Luuk de Jong (Sevilla) left footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom left corner. Assisted by Munir El Haddadi. Posted at 64' Foul by Casemiro (Real Madrid). Posted at 64' Éver Banega (Sevilla) wins a free kick in the defensive half. It looked like Joelinton’s towering header, which clattered off the bar with Kepa beaten, would be the closest to a goal. But then Allan Saint-Maximin crossed, Hayden headed through Kepa and St James’ Park erupted. TALKING POINT – Why can’t Chelsea break down deep-lying defences? It’s been the same story for Chelsea all season – when teams sit deep, they struggle to create chances. CAF has also postponed qualifiers for the 2020 Women’s Africa Cup of Nations scheduled for April and this month’s Women’s Under-20 World Cup preliminaries. We would like to assure you that CAF is monitoring the situation closely and working with the competent authorities such as WHO (World Health Organization) on the impact of the virus in the continent and CAF competitions," a statement said. Werder Bremen have scored in 11 of their 12 Bundesliga games this season. On top of that, both teams scored in all but one of their 14 competitive games. We feel that this fixture is likely to provide a low scoring game. We feel that a low scoring draw is the most likely result of this match. The Bluebirds have won all seven meetings, scoring 16 goals in that time. We see them doing well against a Carlisle side who have conceded at least three goals in each of their trips to the top six in League Two this term. We see them following that run with a heavy loss at Cardiff, who should return to form with a thumping victory. We’re backing Cardiff to score over 2.5 goals in this cup clash. Assisted by Moussa Djenepo with a cross. Posted at 65' Attempt missed. Moussa Djenepo (Southampton) right footed shot from outside the box is high and wide to the right. Assisted by Shane Long following a corner. Posted at 64' Corner, Southampton. Conceded by Fabián Balbuena. Posted at 63' Attempt missed. Jeonnam Dragons have been amazing last time out at K league 2. They finished the season with 4 wins in the 6 games. Meanwhile Gyeongnam relegated from K League 1 this season and I expect they will lose against high flying visitors. They have been bad at the end of the last season in K league 1 and failed to win in 7 of the final 8 games of the season. Jeonnam Dragons will be aiming for direct promotion and with a win here they can sit comfortably. Gyeongnam had a terrible streak and it is unlikely for them to break that streak and I expect will not be able to score in this home match. Jeonnam Dragons is a strong team and the club can avoid loss in this first match of new campaign. Official Atlético de Madrid Website All the information about Atletico Madrid. Posted at 83' (Bristol City Women) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 82' Corner, Manchester City Women. Conceded by Jasmine Matthews. SubstitutionPosted at 82' Substitution, Manchester City Women. Pauline Bremer replaces Ellen White. BookingPosted at 80' Tessa Wullaert (Manchester City Women) is shown the yellow card. It was preceded by a minute's silence for those who have lost their lives to coronavirus. This was a very different experience and environment - but we are living in a very different world to the one the Premier League left behind when Aston Villa lost 4-0 at Leicester City on 9 March. As you pulled off the M6 and headed towards Villa Park, you could see old haunts and gathering places were not the usual seething mass of claret and blue. The visitors are coming into this clash with a great scoring record, having found the net 33 times in the league this term. They have already claimed a 2-1 victory over Sampdoria in this competition this term, while they just ended a 17-game scoring streak. Having scored in 89% of their away trips, Cagliari will be aiming to make an impact against a changed Inter defence. The German thwarted a number of Arsenal opportunities throughout the 90 minutes, leaving Hayes gleaming from the sidelines at performance of her side's resilient backline. Would we have conceded last year? Absolutely. I don't think we would've had it in us," she said. The better team didn't win the game, the most resilient team won the game, I value great defending, and today was a great victory for a gritty, determined performance from the whole collective. Goal/assist rankings in Europe's top five leaguesPlayerGoals Assists CombinedCiro Immobile 17522Timo Werner16521Jamie Vardy16319Robert Lewandowski18119Lionel Messi12618Kevin de Bruyne61016Jadon Sancho8816Karim Benzema 11516Sadio Mane9514Marcus Rashford10414Tammy Abraham11314Traore the (bad) tackle magnet Traore has scored three goals and provided three assists this seasonRemember the kid at school who had all the skills and the only way to get the ball from them was to take them down?In the Premier League playground, that's Adama Traore. La Liga wishes to express its rejection and profound concern with respect to the incidents that occurred yesterday, acknowledging that measures put in place several years ago must be improved," added the statement. Although there has been a decline of insults, incidents and violent attitudes in and outside football stadiums, yesterday's events mean those measures are no longer sufficient. Club Atlético de Madrid Atlético Madrid - Live Soccer TV - Football TV Listings, Official Live Streams, Live Soccer Scores, Fixtures, Tables, Results, News, Pubs and Video ... I really think that guests will not lose this duel from Belorusian Elite league and that is pretty real to expect. So, it is the fact that home team is not playing good in this moment, and they are lost not so long, 1-3 and 0-1. On the other side, Torpedo is really great and this team is won in first two rounds, 1-0 and 1-0. One of that victories, was against one of the favorites for a title this season, Shakhtar and that is show how this team is playing good in this moment. Yes, guests can win this duel. Winning a world title is always appreciated but this isn't the way to crown a champion, improvements are needed. That being said, this should be a good final to decide the 'best club' in the world. Liverpool didn't have it all their own way against Monterrey and to be fair the game against Leicester on Boxing Day is far more important than this one. The absence of Virgil van Dijk won't help them against Flamengo. The Brazilians struggled against El Hilal so that doesn't bode too well for them here. A bet on both teams to score is the suggested bet. So would they have a better chance of picking up more points than a side like Stockport who still have to pay all of the top four? How about a table based on each side playing each other just once? To do this the results for the first scheduled fixture between each side are used - most of which took place before the end of November. So for example although Boreham Wood's Boxing Day trip to Barnet was postponed, rather than use what would have been the return fixture on New Year's Day the result from the rearranged first fixture which was played on 3 March, a 2-2 draw, is recorded. Assisted by Matthew Cash with a cross. Posted at 75' Foul by Tobias Figueiredo (Nottingham Forest). Posted at 75' Lyle Taylor (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 74' Alfa Semedo (Nottingham Forest) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 74' Foul by David Davis (Charlton Athletic). SubstitutionPosted at 73' Substitution, Charlton Athletic. Matthew Smith replaces Tomer Hemed. Rangers vs Celtic predictions for Sunday’s Scottish League Cup final at Hampden Park. Which one of Scotland’s big two will reign supreme? Read on for our free Scottish League Cup predictions and betting tips. Rashford, who has scored 14 league goals this season, picked up a back issue in the 1-0 FA Cup replay win over Wolverhampton Wanderers on Wednesday after coming on as a substitute. The 22-year-old scored the opener when United held Liverpool to a 1-1 draw at home in October, the only time Juergen Klopp's side have dropped points in the league this season. But their redemption came in November this season at Anfield. A win for Pep Guardiola's side would have reduced the gap to three points, but instead the Reds won 3-1 - with 21 key seconds that could have decided the title race. Liverpool went nine points above City - and eight above second-placed Leicester - and never looked back, with an 18-game winning run and 422-day unbeaten streak ending with the shock 3-0 reverse at Watford. One more match from Belarusian Premier league and in this one, I will bet on goals. Simply, if we see how in this moment are playing this two rivals, then this option is really ok to try. Isloch is team who was very efficient in last three rounds and in that period, they are played 2-1, 1-3 and 2-3. Of course, after this results, it is natural to expect that they will continue that way and in this duel. Vitebsk, on the other side is beat Dinamo Brest 1-0 in last round. We will see what will happen this time. He said: "I had to manage this chess game without pieces. No bishops, no kings, no queens. Very, very hard with so many injuries and problems. I cannot speak about the progress I want to make because I don't have the players I want and the team needs players to progress collectively, tactically and dynamically. We need to have the players but we don't have them. One game we have players A, B and C out and then the next game we are without D, E and F. When I was in Scotland (with Celtic). New Year's Eve, and then you have a three-week break. I don't think this is that at all. This year they've wanted to do it, and they've had a little play at it. Leicester, who are currently on a nine-game unbeaten run in the league, visit defending champions Manchester City later on Saturday. We were on a good run as well, in my first 16 games for Scotland we won 14 of them. I don't remember any of the players talking about medals or what we were going to do, but we definitely knew we had a good team. Media playback is not supported on this device Scotland boss Ally MacLeod was full of optimism for the 1978 World Cup The place we stayed in was absolutely ridiculous, it was just diabolical. However, it is reported that an FA source is worried that stadium crowds would just congregate at pubs instead, which wouldn't limit the spread of the virus. This might mean pubs could be banned from showing the 3pm fixtures. Paper Round's view: It seems silly that this issue hasn't been addressed already. MOST GOALS Real: Karim Benzema/Rodrygo (4) City: Raheem Sterling (5) MOST ASSISTS Real: Marcelo (3) City: Riyad Mahrez (4) KEY PLAYER Real: Karim Benzema City: Kevin de Bruyne PREDICTION Focus could decide this tie. Both managers have an eye-watering wealth of talent at their disposal but City – with a third league title on the bounce presumably beyond them – can focus their energies on a Champions League charge. These are two top teams from Saudi Arabia and if I remember right the guests even won the cup competition in Saudi Arabia last season in a final with Al Ittihad so will be playing in the Asian Champions League alongside Al Nassr who won the title in this country last season, and both have some really good players for this league level, the hosts have 3 wins in a row at home the guests have 3 wins in a row on the road and both are scoring goals with ease lately. We now have this important opportunity to harness the power of our global sport to raise funds to assist in the re-build of our local devastated communities, and honour the brave men and women who have put their own lives at risk during this unprecedented natural disaster. Since September, blazes have killed at least 30 people, destroyed over 2,000 homes and burnt through 10 million hectares of land - an area almost the size of England. My only concern when that came out was it makes me look like I'm trying to be Mr Tough Guy. I'm not. The players were part of the process. I'm not here to be a dictator and make things difficult. We spoke with the players and I gave the list to Cesar Azpilicueta when we set out the fines. Maybe the numbers were chosen by myself to a degree. View more on twitterThe money collected from the fines will be given to charity and Lampard, whose Chelsea side face Manchester City on Saturday (17:30 GMT), is confident his players are happy with the system. In the 31st round, “Tokyo FC” away won a very important victory over “Iwata” - 1: 0. “Shonan” with exactly the same score away lost “Series”. In the first round match, “Shonan” in his field lost to the leader of the championship with a score of 2: 3. When the championship title is so close, the main contender for this title does not have the right to misfire, especially in the game with the team, which is now losing to everyone. Fight “Shonan”, of course, in this game will give the home team, but it will be very difficult for the guest team to play even a draw. For those who like to take a chance, they can bet 1: 0 in favor of FC Tokyo for a coefficient of 6. We just take the victory of FC Tokyo. Ahal have won six of their last seven games in the league. At home they have won their last nine games in the yokary liga. They will face Altyn asyr who have won four of their last seven games. Altyn Asyr are not a good away side drawing with teams like sagadam, energetik and losing to Nebitci who are in lower end of the table. In their previous h2h Ahal have won two of their last three home games against Altyn Asyr.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page