top of page

Daily Motivation Tips

Public·25 members

(STREAMING##) Today: Porto - Arsenal live 21/02/2024

FC Porto v Arsenal livescore, audio commentary, preview (21. 2. 2024) ...

In the 12th round of the Belarusian league, Smolevichy hosts FK Gorodeya. So far Smolevichy has 4 draws and 6 defeats. Their winless run needed to be stopped. The clash between these two teams in Smolevichy ended with the result 2: 0 for Smolevichy. FK Gorodeya, in the away games, has 2 wins, 2 draws and 2 defeats. Smolevichy-STI has the poorest goal scoring record. Scored only 6 goals. Gorodeya also has one of the poorest goal scoring record as the team scored 6 goals in last 7 games. So, This is a clash of two teams that have found it hard to win this season and also found it hard to find the net. Everton vs Norwich predictions for Saturday's Premier League clash at Goodison Park. Norwich look to clamber off the bottom of the Premier League table when they visit Everton on Saturday. Read on for all our free Premier League predictions and betting tips. We’re confident that over 2.5 goals will be scored in Saturday’s match and we have predicted a final scoreline of 2-2. Both of thee clubs have played to a high standard so far this season and their fine league positions are built on a foundation of goals. The form guide doesn’t point towards an obvious winner and the recent head to heads between the two clubs favour Crewe but we have backed a 2-2 draw, a result that both managers would probably be very pleased with. Ill' Pogba's comeback delayed Paul Pogba has suffered a setback in his recovery from injury after falling ill, Manchester manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has said. Solksjaer revealed the news after confirming that Pogba will not feature in Wednesday's Carabao Cup quarter-final against Colchester United at Old Trafford. The Danish striker left Copenhagen in the summer after playing for them for just four months, but the 32-year-old forward is keen to eventually move into management, saying: 'I really want to take the coaching courses, so I have what it takes. I think that at some point, before I am 40 or 45 years old, I will have taken charge of my first club. They host Deportivo Tolima after drawing the first leg 0-0 and will be confident of progressing. The winners of this tie go into a group with Gremio, Universidad Catolica and America de Cali. Internacional beat Universidad de Chile in the second stage of this competition that doesn't have its final until November. While the hosts poured forward after the break and had 15 shots on goal to Palace's six, goalkeeper Vicente Guaita was rarely troubled by some errant finishing. And Hodgson's landmark day could have ended even more satisfactorily - with Wilfried Zaha remarkably prodding a right-foot effort against the left post late on with the Brighton goal completely unguarded. Brighton's challenging runWhile Brighton racked up 24 shots against Crystal Palace, their best-ever total in a Premier League game, that only served to underline another performance that brought a distinct lack of cutting edge. When you are winning, it definitely helps your relationship. Hopefully we can build a strong relationship," Kane told the British media. It's early days. We have a good relationship so far. We talk, we try and help the team . Me being one of the leaders in the team he looks to me for feelings and advice on the team. He has always said Malmo is his home town, he will always love Malmo and there is no club that's bigger or can be bigger". The way Ibrahimovic chose to announce the business move made matters even worse, according to Ivanovski. If he purchased the 25% and didn't talk about it, or said something about Malmo, it would have been more accepted. But he bought a quarter of the club then said he wants to make them the strongest in Scandinavia. We are grateful for the three points but now we need to use this feeling going forwards. On Wilfried Zaha: "Zaha has been extremely good in recent games. He has not allowed players to aggravate him and that is really important. We are also getting a lot out of him defensively. He works very very hard; it's an important factor in us winning the game. WERDER WOES Former champions Werder Bremen are now deep in relegation trouble after their 3-0 home loss to Hoffenheim sent the northern club into the relegation playoff spot, two points off the bottom. Coach Florian Kohfeldt, hailed as Werder's saviour last season, must now find a way out of the crisis, despite injuries to half a dozen starters. Millwall look great and this is a league where momentum can take you anywhere. With five wins and just one defeat in their 10 home matches, the Lions look strong going into this clash. While they weren’t really tipped to go anywhere this season, the hosts are now only two points shy of the playoffs. Vicente Moreno's men had lost all seven of their away matches in La Liga this term prior to their trip to Galicia, so their 2-2 draw is a real mark of progress and ensures that they keep their heads above the relegation parapet for at least another week. The FAI's auditors said last month it could not guarantee the governing body could continue as a going concern after an ordered restatement of its accounts increased its overall liability to 55 million euros. State funding, suspended last April amid a series of corporate governance scandals, will be doubled to 5. English FA Cup. Team Fulham will play at home with team Aston Villa. Hosts did 3 wins at last 3 home games. It is super results. But Fulham is playing in Championship league. Their level is not so high how their rivals have. Aston Villa won last away match in Premier League. Their players are more quality. And they are playing in premier League. I want to try guests how AH (+0.5 ) . Odds on them are so good. And a chances between this match are 50/50. I recommend to try this way with me. The most really result here is a draw . He cannot compare in terms of making chances or goals but, for different reasons, he will be just as important for his team in Saturday's Manchester derby. McTominay is Mr Reliable for United'McTominay will be one of the first names on the United teamsheet at the Etihad Stadium, and he again showed why in Wednesday's win over Tottenham. The 22-year-old Scot was back after two league games out injured, and brought great energy to an area where that had been lacking. Combining a game of hide and seek with a tactical masterclass from Marcelo Bielsa probably wasn't at the top of many people's lists of how to spend Mother's Day. But that is exactly what Chelsea Women's manager Emma Hayes found herself doing on Sunday. Just three weeks after guiding Chelsea to their first Women’s Continental League Cup final triumph, Hayes is now social distancing at home with 22-month-old son Harry, rather than being surrounded by a squad of players. Posted at 76' Attempt blocked. Max Lowe (Derby County) right footed shot from the left side of the box is blocked. Assisted by Krystian Bielik. Posted at 75' Foul by Joe Bryan (Fulham). Posted at 75' Krystian Bielik (Derby County) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 74' Foul by Tom Cairney (Fulham). Arsenal may be 10th in the Premier League but it would be quite a coup if Arteta could end his first season by adding to the club's record tally of 13 FA Cup triumphs. The Gunners only had 35% possession after having just 31% in the midweek win against Liverpool, but so effective was their organisation, determination and sheer doggedness that City only managed one shot on target, their lowest since they had none in a Champions League game against Liverpool in April 2018. Messi picked up his record-breaking sixth Ballon d’Or on Monday, with the Barcelona forward finishing ahead of Liverpool’s Virgil van Dijk and Juventus’ Cristiano Ronaldo. Video - Messi: ‘I am the only one with six Ballon d’Ors… that makes me proud’00:55 And while it is journalists from around the globe who have a say on the Ballon d’Or, Messi – as Argentina captain – opened up on why he chose Mane as his number one pick when voting for FIFA’s ‘The Best’ award back in September. That was rewarded when clever link-up play between Luiz, Mesut Ozil and Alexandre Lacazette helped Aubameyang open the scoring, a punt from Lacazette putting the Gabon striker through with only Vicente Guaita to beat for his 14th league goal of the season. After the break, Luiz could do little about his helping hand in Palace's goal but he almost immediately made up for it, heading onto the roof of the net from a corner. I will still bet on goals in this match from England Premier league, even tradition is said that over is not so real and in the same time, this rivals are in last few matches played with small number of goals. So, Aston Villa is team who is in last six matches played every time with three or more goals and in that period, team is played 2-1, 1-2, 2-1, 3-0, 2-1 and 1-5. Of course, if we know that both rivals are playing very efficient in last few weeks, than over is just fine option. I will try that. The 20-year-old broke into the Benfica team last season, scoring 20 goals in all competitions and winning a €126 million move to the Spanish capital. Video - United want 'new Totti' in Roma transfer shuffle - Euro Papers01:34 He finished ahead of Borussia Dortmund and England winger Jadon Sancho to win the award, which is organised by Italian newspaper Tuttosport. Porto vs Arsenal Live Score and Live Stream Porto are playing Arsenal at the 1/8 Final of Champions League on February 21. The match will kick off 20:00 UTC. ScoreBat is covering Porto vs Arsenal in ... When might Europe's top leagues return?Uefa set to confirm Women's Euros for 2022It was not explicitly outlined to associations what "special cases" would mean. However, Uefa expects leagues to come to it with their reasons for wanting a season to be ended prematurely. The Belgian Pro League became the first major European league to be cancelled because of coronavirus on 15 April. Uefa has to work out the qualification process for its 2020-21 competitions, which might overlap with the end of the 2019-20 season. Lots of kids grow up wanting to be a footballer or a rockstar - Dani Osvaldo gets to do both. The Argentina-born Italian striker - which is quite a decent footballing heritage, to be fair - quit football four years ago. Since then he's been focussing on his band, Barrio Viejo (Old Town). He also featured in Italy's version of Strictly Come Dancing - Ballando con le Stelle - in 2019 and finished a respectable third. Porto vs. Arsenal: Preview, date, time, live stream and how 6 hours ago — Porto vs. Arsenal: Preview, date, time, live stream and how to watch Champions League match FC Porto host Arsenal on Wednesday for the first ... They have scored an impressive 10 goals in Mourinho’s three games in charge, although things haven’t been quite so positive at the other end of the pitch. Spurs have conceded two goals in each of their last three outings, and in the Premier League they are also without a clean sheet in nine matches. It took time, though, for the tepid opening to sputter into life on a rutted gluepot of a McDiarmid Park pitch. Callum McGregor rasped one straight at goalkeeper Clark. Fraser Forster, in the other goal, leapt to his left to tip away a Drey Wright pile-driver than flicked Jamie McCart's header over the bar. That was the best of a turgid first half. In the second, Celtic began to swagger, at last finding their verve and fluency and delivering some intricate attacking manoeuvres. Posted at 90' Foul by Che Adams (Southampton). Posted at 88' Attempt saved. Michael Obafemi (Southampton) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Stuart Armstrong. Posted at 85' Foul by Douglas Luiz (Aston Villa). Posted at 85' Che Adams (Southampton) wins a free kick on the right wing. PORTO VS ARSENAL CHAMPIONS LEAGUE LAST 16 1ST 49:19... Live Fan Interaction: This isn't just a preview; it's a conversation | UCL Today | CBS Sports Golazo. CBS Sports Golazo New 482K views. Manchester United have been far from secure defensively this season, though they have looked more comfortable in home games against weaker opposition in cup competitions, keeping clean sheets against Astana, Partizan Belgrade and AZ at Old Trafford already this term. All fairly vague stuff about "strongest actions possible. Racists feel empowered because their actions seem to have little consequences. The strongest possible action is not currently a strong enough deterrent as these incidents are becoming a weekly fixture. Individual punishments - life bans, criminal prosecution - appear not sanction enough for these idiots to be deterred. He’s not the same player that once charged into the channels and ruffled up defenders, instead seeming content as a prolific goal hanger. Again, that would be commendable if he was in his 30s. He’s 26. The first player to claim the golden boot at a World Cup from penalties and occasional strolls needs to take it easy. IS THIS MATCH OUR LAST HOPE OF A TITLE RACE? Probably. Liverpool have returned from Qatar with the confidence boost knowing they are, as far as history is concerned, the best side in the world right now. Video - Rodgers: 'We have to take our opportunities'01:15 Similarly, Jurgen Klopp is not underestimating the talent at Rodgers’ disposal. The Saudis are hoping to claim the title for the first time after losing in the final in 2014 and 2017. Those failures hold bitter memories for Al Hilal, who were the continent's most successful club two decades ago when they won two Asian Club Championship titles, two Asian Cup Winners Cup crowns and the Asian Super Cup twice from 1991 to 2002. Watford will host Leicester City for this fixture of the league. In my opinion, the visitors are favorites in this match. I think, the visitors will try to pick up all three points in this game. Leicester are more ambitious team in this season. In any case, Leicester is really better team than their opponent. Also, we have Watford who's is weak team in this season. Watford have a poor results. They are currently bottom of the table. Of course, the hosts want to win because they are constantly getting closer to the relegation zone. I think, this will not be an easy task in this match. But I cannot look further than a Manchester United win here. I was at Goodison Park on Sunday to watch their draw with Everton and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side really impressed me - they look a completely different animal compared to a few weeks ago and they are not far away from where they want to be. When you look right through the team they have got a lot of pace now, and they have also got Nemanja Matic and Scott McTominay back to give them a strong base.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page