top of page

Daily Motivation Tips

Public·25 members

Today: PSV Eindhoven vs BVB live 20 February 2024 Watch TV

PSV Eindhoven vs Borussia Dortmund live score (and video online live stream) starts on 2024/02/20 at 12:00:00 UTC time in UEFA Champions League.

Comfortable win, right? Wrong. With Balazs Dzsudzsak chipping in with two goals, Hungary took the lead three times in a six-goal epic which ended 3-3. Portugal scraped through to the knockout stages as one of the best third-placed teams - before going on to win the tournament. If you are viewing this page on the BBC News app please click here to vote. Netherlands 2-3 Czech Republic (2004) v Sweden 2-3 England (2012) Media playback is not supported on this device Archive: Netherlands v Czech Republic - Euro 2004 Having missed out on qualifying for the World Cup two years earlier, the Netherlands were determined to make an impact at Euro 2004. Two goals for Southampton turned the game on its head and a likely home defeat turned into their first home league win of the season. Faced with a home game against another side in the relegation zone, Southampton will hope they can get a win and go ahead of Everton who look likely to lose away at Liverpool in midweek. Wright: "He was a massive signing for Arsenal and he's the one that all the success was built on. He was magnificent and is the best signing the club has ever made. He changed the DNA of the club. It was a real honour to play with somebody of that calibre. Shearer: "He was a magnificent player. He meant that goal against Newcastle all day long. Eric Cantona Eric Cantona joined Manchester United for £1. Henderson: Regular readers of my team of the week will know exactly what I think of Jordan Henderson. The Liverpool captain has had another immense season. Last year he lifted the Champions League and now he has claimed the Premier League for the first time in Liverpool's illustrious history. This model professional has not only made my team of the week on regular occasions but after repeated calls in my column for the England midfielder's exploits to be acknowledged by the Football Writers, they have named him Footballer of the Year. Our football liaison officer has been in touch with the club to offer support and confirm an investigation will be carried out. They will be speaking to the affected player in due course to take more details and extend this support directly to him. We've contacted Twitter to ensure the post is removed and to get further details about the offender. Early indications suggest the message may have originated from an account holder outside of this country. Messi has scored 11 goals this season for Barca and struck a superb winner in last week's 1-0 win at Atletico Madrid which kept the Catalans top of the standings, locked on 31 points with Real Madrid. Barca will still be without injured trio Nelson Semedo, Ousmane Dembele and Jordi Alba for the game with promoted Mallorca, who are 17th in the standings and have lost four of their last six league outings. This week saw the postponement of the Euro 2020 tournament until next June and July. When we play again as an England team, it will be at a time when not only our country but the rest of the world as well is on the road to recovery," Southgate said in a letter to England fans on the Football Association website. That wasn't as convincing a win as it should have been. Smolevichi (one from bottom in the league) took the lead in the first minute but ended the first half 3-1 down. Smolevichi got it back to 3-3 but two goals in the 80th and 93rd minutes clinched the win. BATE lead the table on goal difference and Sunday's win was their fifth in six league games. Lawro's prediction: 2-0Kojo's prediction: 1-0 Arsenal v Man Utd (20:00)Arsenal are the poorest I have seen them for many, many years. They simply cannot defend and their defensive issues are not going to be resolved anytime soon. Mikel Arteta has his work cut out trying to sort it all out. That said, I think this will be an open game and I see them getting something against Manchester United. United have had a good festive programme so far but they have their own fragilities. It's one of those debates that is very difficult to win. Just who is Britain's greatest post-war manager?From a World Cup win, to European successes, to lifting domestic titles, there are a number of candidates whose trophy cabinet and achievements make them more than a worthy candidate to be Britain's best boss. BBC Sport's chief football writer Phil McNulty has drawn up a shortlist of 14 managers and, after reading why he thinks they deserve to be on the list, you get the chance to vote for your winner at the bottom of the page. An estimated 800,000 Kosovars live abroad and much of Challandes's time has been spent trawling the Diaspora for potential players and watching videos in search of new recruits, often competing with Albania, Switzerland, Germany and other nations to win their allegiance. While forward Mergim Berisha had accepted a call-up from Germany's Under-21 team and others have chosen Switzerland, many had picked Kosovo. Cardiff U23 will host Coventry U23 for this fixture of the league. Both sides are very average teams in this league. Both teams have highly variable results. Perhaps, the hosts are favorites in this game. Yeah, Cardiff U23 have advantage at home stadium. However, this is a very unpredictable league. I think, the visitors have a chance to make a positive result in this game. Coventry U23 is not very good team in the last matches. Nevertheless, they have the potential to provide a strong resistance. I expect, this will be tense match. The visitors lost on the previous match and do not wish to make the same mistake this time as well. I'm absolutely sure in plenty of goals in this match who will be played in Romania elite league today and that is really ok option. Viitorul is generally team who is excellent at home and this team is almost in any match at home, playing with three or more goals, so maybe and this time can be similar. In last few duels, at home stadium, Viitorul is played 3-0, 3-2, 2-1 and similar. In last two official matches against Sepsis, this team is played 3-1 and 2-2, so over is very good option. I will try that here and that is real. Siewert was retained as manager but, in the absence of a director of football, found himself taking on responsibilities beyond his ordinary remit. During the summer break I was doing a lot of work, not just as a manager," he remembers. I was helping the club in a structural way. This happened when others might have gone on holiday, but I felt I had to be there. Morale was temporarily boosted by positive pre-season performances, remaining unbeaten through seven games, including a win over German side Hamburg and a draw with Montpellier, who'd finished sixth in the French top flight the previous term. There's lots of speculation around lots of our players, which is great, because they're talents and it means they and the team are doing very well. There's no pressure to sell here and there's no need for us to sell. Nobody will leave here in January that's for sure - we want to add to the squad if we can. Maddison, who made his England debut in November, has played 61 times for Leicester, including featuring in 20 of the Foxes' 21 Premier League games this season. Posted at 74' Corner, Chelsea Women. Conceded by Sophie Howard. Posted at 73' Drew Spence (Chelsea Women) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 73' Foul by Angharad James (Reading Women). Posted at 70' Attempt saved. Beth England (Chelsea Women) header from the centre of the box is saved in the top centre of the goal. I came off after a game when I was 36 against Wigan and I played terrible. Literally, at half-time, I retired from football because I knew full well my time had come," said Neville. I went to see David Moyes the next day and I was gone. I stayed until the end of the season and that was it. I knew myself - I'm quite honest and reflective in that way. Media playback is not supported on this device SheBelieves Cup highlights: USA 2-0 England England, who are defending champions at the SheBelieves Cup, play their final match against Spain in Dallas. The Toffees fans were furious with the outcome of the derby and although they will be fully behind the team on Saturday, they will insist on a better performance. So, I am sure we will see a reaction from the Everton players here, especially because they are at home. Lawro's prediction: 2-0Hugh's prediction: 2-0Matthew's prediction: 1-1 Leicester v SouthamptonSouthampton are going extremely well at the moment but I just feel Leicester will have a little bit of a point to prove. There won't be much between these two sides and overtime is a possibility. Toronto are second in this division but are in good form, especially at home with only three defeats in 16 matches. Home advantage and key players in form can see them win this match, especially if backing them with a +3 start. Rangers say "the status quo cannot hold" despite SPFL clubs rejecting their call for an independent inquiry into the vote to end the season. Thirteen clubs backed Rangers, Hearts and Stranraer's call for an inquiry, with 27 against and two abstentions. The Ibrox club said the vote "has erased the false narrative of this issue simply being a conflict between one club and the SPFL". It added that many member clubs had lost faith in the SPFL leadership. Discussions with clubs remain ongoing. More findings from Deloitte's annual review of football financeThe 72 Football League clubs earned revenues of over £1bn for the first time. Championship clubs generated record combined revenues of £785m in 2018-19 - a 5% increase from 2017-18. The wages/revenue ratio of English Championship clubs increased to a record 107%. League One clubs had their highest aggregate revenues (£191m) and League Two matched its previous record (£91m). Liverpool mayor Joe Anderson has changed his opposition to Liverpool playing Premier League games at home and the derby taking place at Everton. Anderson feared fans congregating outside Anfield and Goodison Park amid the coronavirus pandemic. The Premier League is set to resume behind closed doors on 17 June, with venues for Liverpool's games at Everton and Manchester City to be decided. We are in a better place than we were four weeks ago," said Anderson. Real Oviedo travel to La Coruna to get involved in a relegation six-pointer against Deportivo. Real Oviedo played the first game after break at home and ended the match in a goalless draw against Ponferradina. PSV Eindhoven vs Borussia Dortmund | Quarter final | 1/2 PSV Eindhoven vs Borussia Dortmund | Quarter final | 1/2YouTube · SteveGT18871 day ago YouTube · SteveGT1887 YouTube · SteveGT1887 24:51 Liverpool took another step towards the Premier League title with a hard-fought win over Wolves at Anfield in yet another match embroiled in VAR controversy. Sadio Mane scored Liverpool's winner, tucking in from an Adam Lallana knockdown which replays showed did not come off his hand. Wolves thought they had levelled through Pedro Neto, only to see the strike ruled out because Jonny was millimetres offside. The former Everton striker has guided the side to a 3-1 home win over Chelsea and a 1-1 draw at Manchester United in the league following the sacking of Portuguese Marco Silva earlier this month. The 47-year-old Scot suffered the first defeat of his temporary stint in Wednesday's League Cup quarter-final as Everton were beaten by Leicester City on penalties. The Barcelona players looked very happy on the pitch in their first game after the restart as they won with no less than 4-0 away at Mallorca two goals scored in each half of the game, Messi scoring the last game but also striker Braithwaite at his 4th game for the club finally got his first goal for Barcelona, and he could well score once more here as he is likely to start once more here, in a trio with Griezmann and Messi very good. Jota says that fans are “what makes football special”, but admits it is better to play in an empty stadium than not at all. If it is we don’t finish the season or we finish the season behind closed doors, obviously we finish the season behind closed doors but everyone wants the fans in the stadium,” he explained. Maybe we need to go step by step and the first step is to play behind closed doors. Fifa tournament 'a great idea'Along with keeping fit so he is ready if football resumes, Jota has been busy competing in the ePremier League Invitational Fifa 20 tournament. Both teams have scored in 62% of RKC away games and Fortuna Sittard’s home games so far this season, with the visitors scoring more goals on the road (10) than they have at home (7). Over 1.5 goals have been produced in 62% of Fortuna Sittard’s home games and 88% of RKC’s away games this season, which backs up our prediction for a 1-1 draw on Saturday. SubstitutionPosted at 61' Substitution, SV Werder Bremen. Toprak replaces Kevin Vogt because of an injury. SubstitutionPosted at 60' Substitution, RB Leipzig. Ethan Ampadu replaces Lukas Klostermann. SubstitutionPosted at 60' Substitution, RB Leipzig. Amadou Haidara replaces Konrad Laimer. Posted at 59' Attempt missed. Niklas Moisander (SV Werder Bremen) left footed shot from the left side of the box misses to the left. A few weeks ago people will have looked at this fixture and thought it could even prove to be a key indication as to the destination of the League Two title, but since that point the form of this weekend’s visitors, Newport County, has nosedived. The visitors come into this match having failed to win any of their last seven matches and have seen their position in the league plummet. The Blades have certainly responded in the past few days when it looked like they might start to fall away - and it shows just how well Chris Wilder runs that team. Media playback is not supported on this device Nobody is talking about Europe - Wilder He has had so many of those players for so long, he knows exactly what they are capable of and he also knows how to get the best out of them. They know he knows that too, which is just as important. Odds are pretty solid on goals in this match from Belorussia Reserve league and I will take this over 2,5, even I was hope that I will have and option on over 3,5 what is also more than ok. Home team or Isloch Reserves is playing more than interesting duel in last round in one great match, in who was scored even six goals, 4-2. Slavia Reserves is also very good team and I see here at least two goals of this team. Over is really excellent option, even I was hope, that odds will be just a little better. Werner looks likely to leave Leipzig at the end of the season and Jurgen Klopp has identified him as a potential transfer target. Liverpool have also thought about the idea of bringing in Borussia Dortmund winger Jadon Sancho - but the England international would cost over £120 million. Paper Round's view: This is a deal that could be viewed as helpful for Bayern in their chase for Firmino. Kylian Mbappe and Pablo Sarabia struck inside the final 10 minutes as PSG snatched a 2-2 draw at Real Madrid in the Champions League. See alsoMatchcast: Real Madrid v Paris Saint-Germain Having been outplayed for the majority of the match, a mix-up between Thibaut Courtois and Raphael Varane allowed Mbappe to prod home from close range before ex-Madrid man Sarabia lashed home two minutes later to complete an improbable comeback that sees PSG top Group A. Meanwhile, Tigres' aforementioned play-off defeat to Club America has them coming into this game desperate for revenge. The loss was a hugely disappointing one for the side and having drawn at home to San Luis in last weekend's Clausura opener, they come into Sunday's match desperate for a win and revenge over the hosts. Video - Real plot swoop for Barca summer target - Euro Papers01:25 “UEFA is finally taking decisive action,” Tebas said. Enforcing the rules of Financial Fair Play and punishing financial doping is essential for the future of football. For years we have asked for severe action against Manchester City and Paris Saint-Germain, we finally have a good example of action and we hope to see more this way. Darmstadt 98 will host St. Pauli for this fixture of the league. In my opinion, the hosts are favorites in this match. Both teams are very average teams in this season. However, Darmstadt have advantage at home stadium. I think, the hosts will try to dominate on the home field. Nevertheless, this will not be an easy task. St. Pauli are undefeated in their last 5 matches. I think, the visitors will try to remain unbeaten in this game. True, St. Pauli is better team at home. Also, St. Pauli is not very good team away from home. Maybe this is - draw. The striker is a pest to defenders, with an unerring instinct to be in the right place at the right time - both to finish attacking moves and capitalise on mistakes - as he has against Aston Villa, Crystal Palace and ex-club Liverpool. Ever the willing runner himself, Ings has flourished best when paired with a fellow striker - the selfless Shane Long being the most effective - who can put in the hard yards and allow him to focus more time to being a presence in the box. The Daily Mail carries quotes from the French World Cup winner’s representative, saying: “He never lost his smile, but clearly a great player doesn't go to Manchester United only to not challenge for the Champions League or the Premier League title. It would be bull for me not to admit Paul wants to stay at the highest level. Aguero was forced off in the final 15 minutes against the Blues with a tendon injury, and City had initially feared a long lay-off. The problem is not as serious as first feared, however, though the Argentinean will still be absent when the champions face their great rivals on 7th December. A few games, I don't know exactly," said Guardiola. Jayden Bogle (Derby County) right footed shot from outside the box to the top left corner. Assisted by Wayne Rooney following a fast break. Posted at 73' James McClean (Stoke City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 73' Foul by Duane Holmes (Derby County). SubstitutionPosted at 73' Substitution, Derby County. Curtis Davies replaces Martyn Waghorn. Posted at 70' Tom Ince (Stoke City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. PLAYER RATINGS Man United: De Gea 6, Wan-Bissaka 6, Lindelof 7, Maguire 6, Young 5, Fred 5, McTominay 7, James 6, Lingard 6, Rashford 9, Greenwood 6. Subs: Pereira 5, Shaw 5. Tottenham: Gazzaniga 7, Aurier 5, Alderweireld 7, Sanchez 6, Vertonghen 6, Winks 5, Sissoko 5, Alli 7, Son 5, Moura 5, Kane 5. Lecce have registered seven points in their last five matches, five points more than what Bologna have managed in the same period, which makes Lecce the form team going to this game. However, Lecce have not been doing well away from home and maybe their motivation here, apart from seeking survival, will be the fact that Bologna don’t win much at home. Also, both these sides have not had good returns in defence, and here, we expect goals. We will pick on a scoring draw for this clash. Full TimePosted at 90'+4' Second Half ends, Aberdeen 1, Hamilton Academical 0. Posted at 90'+4' Foul by Sam Cosgrove (Aberdeen). Posted at 90'+4' Aaron McGowan (Hamilton Academical) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 90'+2' Foul by Niall McGinn (Aberdeen). Posted at 90'+2' Will Collar (Hamilton Academical) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Accrington Stanley vs Portsmouth predictions and betting tips as they meet in League One this weekend. Will the visitors be able to maintain their recent upturn in form? Read on for all our free League One predictions and betting tips. PSV Eindhoven - Borussia Dortmund: Live Stream & on TV Borussia Dortmund @ PSV Eindhoven: Live Stream & on TV today Borussia Dortmund @ PSV Eindhoven is an upcoming Soccer event that takes place on Feb 20 at 03:00 ...

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page