top of page

Daily Motivation Tips

Public·23 members

(streaming>>>>) Live stream: Al-Nassr vs Al Feiha 21.02.2024

4 hours ago — Get our Al Nassr vs Al Feiha predictions and tips for the AFC Champions League match with the hosts tipped to progress in the knockout ...

Bournemouth thought they had snatched a significant win in their bid to avoid relegation but were denied after Callum Wilson's overhead kick was ruled out by the video assistant referee. Wilson's acrobatic stoppage-time effort struck Joshua King's arm on the way into the Tottenham net. The Cherries can take positives from ending a five-game losing run to earn a draw against Spurs but remain in the drop zone, three points from a position of safety. Aston Villa moved out of the Premier League relegation zone for the first time since 28 February, with one game to go, after Trezeguet's priceless winner against Arsenal. Trezeguet beat Emiliano Martinez with a powerful first-time finish after Tyrone Mings had diverted a corner into the Egypt international's path to lift his side above managerless Watford, who had started the day 17th before a heavy 4-0 home defeat by Manchester City, on goal difference. (LIVE!-STREAM) Al Hilal vs Al Nassr Live FreE On TV The match against Al Hilal holds immense significance for Al-Nassr as they gear up to face Al Feiha in the Round of 16 of the AFC Champions ... We'll do our best to pay tribute to Big Jack on Football Focus. Jack Charlton, who has died aged 85, will always be remembered as one of the group of 11 England players who won the World Cup against West Germany in 1966. And yet there was so much more to the rounded, wonderful career of one of football's legendary characters - as a player with Leeds United, manager at club and international level and also as one of the first generation of television pundits, going on to enjoy a long and distinguished career in broadcasting. If he [Wood] flails his arms and goes flying across the floor, I bet he gives it. Dyche added: "We are in dangerous territory here because if a player doesn't dramatically play act for a penalty, he doesn't get it. Chris did the right thing and stayed on his feet. The Clarets took a deserved first-half lead when Wood tapped home the rebound after Hugo Lloris had spilled Jay Rodriguez's long-range shot. Over 2.5 goals have been produced in 67% of Casa Pia’s home games as well as in 33% of Porto’s away games but the hosts haven’t kept any clean sheets at home and their guests have kept clean sheets in 73% of their games this season, which is why we are backing the visitors to shut out their opponents on Thursday. The Venezuela forward enjoyed a fine campaign with Newcastle last season, scoring 11 Premier League goals as they avoided relegation. He followed departing manager Rafael Benitez to Chinese Super League side Dalian Yifang and reports suggest he could be a late target for Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer. One factor that could work in United's favour is the uncertainly surrounding the Chinese Super League, with the start of their season postponed because of the spread of the coronavirus. While Liverpool were playing Flamengo, Leicester were in action at the Etihad and saw their title hopes hit with a 3-1 defeat and that was after taking the lead. That's just one point from their last two games after the draw with Norwich the previous weekend. City have lost three league games this season to both the Manchester clubs and Liverpool, perhaps up against top teams, they aren't quite such a force. Everton have experienced an upturn in form since Duncan Ferguson initially took over the reins and now Ancelotti at the helm but City must keep pushing although the title does seem out of reach. I’m going to tip a Man City win and over 2.5 goals in this game. On the other flank, Diogo Jota was a real threat, too. His linkup with Jonny Otto was causing all sorts of problems, but Moussa Sissoko and Eric Dier were screening the midfield well. Raul Jimenez went close with a header and then a shot, which went inches wide after good combination with Jota. Dier then almost doubled the visitors’ lead when he struck the post after a clever one-two with Dele Alli. Well, as I say I will try a more confident prediction total total of more than two, 1.68 I think fine for this variant. Minsk after the victory charged, Dynamo on the contrary after the defeat should try to win, if Dynamo scored first, then Minsk must necessarily leave the defense and return the score to a draw at places. In the last full-time was scored 5 goals. So, in 18, the teams played 3-3 in a draw, scoring 6 goals for two, why not cut down here too? In addition, this is only the beginning of the season and in the beginning usually play outdoor football. For many football traditionalists, you can’t beat a good old 15:00 kick-off. But what about if it's on a weekday?When England met Slovenia at 15:00 BST on a Wednesday at the 2010 World Cup, millions of fans were pleading with their bosses to skip work to watch Jermain Defoe’s shin help the Three Lions scrape into the knockout stages. But how many supporters will be given time off to watch Millwall against Middlesbrough this summer? The Lions are hosting Boro in the Championship at 15:00 on Wednesday, 8 July, after the latest fixture-schedule changes were announced on Tuesday. It is the first year that the final will be played over a single leg and on neutral territory, as the venue beat two other bids to stage the match, the Mohammed V Stadium in Casablanca, Morocco and the Stade Olympique de Radès in Tunisia. The Champions League semi-finals are scheduled for early May but will be under threat due to the coronavirus outbreak that has led to postponements and cancellations in global sport. The 30-year-old forward was also involved in a tense stand-off with coach Zinedine Zidane in the off-season, with the Frenchman stating he was keen for Bale to leave, although a reported move to Chinese club Jiangsu Suning was scrapped. He's not ecstatic," Bale's agent Jonathan Barnett told the BBC's Euro Leagues Podcast. In Friday morning will be played 1 friendly game between two teams form their Premier league. These are Hapoel Haifa and Hapoel Hadera. This game is part of the preparation of the teams for restarting of the season after Corona virus break. Ruud Gullit (Netherlands) - 9 apps, 1 goal. Tournaments played in: 1988, 1992. Best finish: Winner (1988)Played as a centre-forward in 88 and scored the opening goal of the final before playing in midfield four years later as the holders made it to the last four. Ahead of his time in many ways, what a player. Andres Iniesta (Spain) - 16 apps, 0 goals. Tournaments played in: 2008, 2012, 2016. Best finish: Winner (2008, 2012)How good was Iniesta? Well, in 16 games at the Euros he won seven man-of-the-match awards - a record. Watch Al-Fayha vs Al-Nassr live! Get AFC Champions Feb 11, 2024 — Know where to watch Al-Fayha vs Al-Nassr AFC Champions League 2023-24 Round of 16 first leg on February 14. Get match times, telecast and ... Al-nassr FC Al Nassr - Live Soccer TV - Football TV Listings, Official Live Streams, Live Soccer Scores, Fixtures, Tables, Results, News, Pubs and Video Highlights. He said he would walk away if he felt he was not "challenging enough" or was not "motivated enough" to continue. He appears to have the backing of his players. Lyon winger Nikita Parris and Arsenal defender Leah Williamson both came out to defend him after the 1-0 defeat. Neville stressed he would protect those players "until the day I walk out of this job" - a deliberate choice of words which could signify his intention to leave on his own accord. I've been frustrated, a long time ago. Now I'm almost there, so I'm just thinking about getting back and training fully with the team and everything," the 27-year-old said on a Manchester United podcast. You think bad, but I've never had something like this in my career, so I always take it in a good way. TALKING POINT VAR takes centre stage once more. Much of the focus will be on Palace’s disallowed goal just before the break and it is a decision that will divide opinion, it had a huge impact on the game. Ayew nudged Lovren off the ball - so, sure, it was a foul by the letter of the law - but it had no impact on the actual outcome of the free-kick itself and is the type of minor crime that goes unpunished countless times over the course of a match. Which means a number of his first-choice players may not feature at Turf Moor. He said the forward players in particular may not play but behind "they have got options", so the likes of Lucas Moura, Dele Alli and Steven Bergwijn may all not feature. He also said Harry Winks was "completely dead", so he is likely to miss out too. The north London side have only kept two clean sheets in 14 games in 2020 too so it may be best to avoid their defensive players like Jan Vertonghen and Toby Alderweireld, where Mourinho likes to shuffle from game-to-game anyway. Gimnasia La Plata have scored 2 or more goals in only 2 of the last 16 matches at home but they have also been a difficult team to score against conceding 1 or less goals in the last 8 matches at home. For him to achieve that is phenomenal," added Arteta. Asked about the prospect of signing a new contract after the Norwich win, Gunners captain Aubameyang told BT Sport: "We'll see. We're going to talk with the club and see what happens. I am really focused on the games until the end of the season and then we'll see. Arsenal have to show him why he should stay - WarnockFormer Liverpool defender Stephen Warnock says Arteta has to prove to Aubameyang why he should stay at the club. The Coastal Union fc team and the Mtibwa Sugar fc team, go head to head in Tanzania Ligi kuu bara.the Coastal Union fc team is in 5th position with 46 points Collected. While guest team the Mtibwa sugar fc team came In 14th place by collecting 33 points. Liverpool finally won their first league game of the season when beating Bristol City 1-0. They will find this game a lot more difficult as they take on the defending champions Arsenal. The home side don't lose games heavily but they have been beaten eight times already this season. Only the top two have earned points against Arsenal this season. They already have one win over Liverpool and can win this game, leading at both half and full time. As he was close to making his comeback, he re-injured it. We came out of the restaurant, we start joking around and pushing each other," he told a news conference last week, denying media reports there had been a fight. I felt my knee give way and found myself on the ground without really knowing why. Derek McInnes' side has maintained a good home record since the start of the season, albeit it's not perfect, with Aberdeen losing once but winning 3 and drawing twice. None of the hosts' home games has ended goalless and they have scored an average of 1.83 goals and netting in 83% of fixtures. However, the Pittodrie side needs to work on their defence, as they've kept a clean sheet in just 33% of home ties and have let in an average of 1.33 goals. The Dons will also be without Scott Wright, Funso Ojo and Zak Vyner. Since Rodgers replaced Claude Puel in February, no other team outside of Liverpool and City have amassed as many points. FULL STORY 13:30 - Dyche hopeful on Taylor Burnley's injury problems mounted on Monday as defender Charlie Taylor could be ruled out of the Premier League match against champions Manchester City on Tuesday with a hamstring strain, although manager Sean Dyche is hopeful it is not too serious. Paderborn's opponents and fellow Bundesliga new-boys Union Berlin will also be confident going into Saturday's fixture. Union have been one of the Bundesliga's best teams in recent weeks. They have earned 12 points over their last six games. Only RB Leipzig and Borussia Monchengladbach have earned more points, in that time. Hopefully he can return, it depends if it's dislocated and he needs surgery. The Gunners lead the tie 1-0 after Alexandre Lacazette's late winner in Greece, and Arteta wants to "maximise" his side's "three routes into Europe" next season. Winning the FA Cup or finishing seventh in the Premier League will likely deliver Europa League football for 2020-21, while victory in this season's competition will seal Champions League qualification. Your favourite player growing up was Real Madrid's Marcelo. It was a dream for me to play alongside him, like it was when I signed for Real Madrid. I signed when I was young; I didn't believe it when they called me. As a young player, I looked up to Marcelo because he plays in the same position as me. He laughs all the time too; when he plays, he enjoys it. I want to be like him. You play in lots of different positions, what's your favourite? I think I like the right-back role - but I like to go on the attack all the time. Bundesliga 1. Team Union Berlin will play at home with team Augsburg. Hosts lost their first matches in new year. Their shape is not well. Also they have a problems with some main players before this match. Augsburg lost last their game. But their rivals were players from Dortmund. There they scored 3 goals . So , I think that their shape is not bad. I am waiting that club from Berlin in the second part will lose many points. And today I bet on guests with AH ( 0 ) . Odds are so good and I recommend to try this bet with me . The FIGC said it received requests from a number of Serie A clubs and they informally took up the matter with FIFA, telling them they were ready to experiment with the use of challenges within a timeframe and process specified by IFAB. IFAB will hold its Annual General Meeting in Belfast on February 29 where subjects such as possible future developments on VAR use and concussion protocols will be discussed. Unfortunately, in this specific case, due to the great uncertainty that currently exists in our country about this topic, a mistake was made in the interpretation of the recommendations to our Japanese guests. Germany has reported 150 cases of the virus. The club have since met with the group - part of a delegation attending a course on sports business in Leipzig - and invited them to attend another game. Also a good pick we play at the march from second league Netherlands we will play the best pick for this mach see a good soccer match from boat teams and look get a best new chance a win from this total score from the match between Cambuur and Volendam what be a new chance for our play the pick at this mach now. We will play the best pick over from 3.00 goals what be a good chance if we see this four goals in full total time this much and can look get a new 8.50 points to our order. Happy and Joy! Chennaiyin will be hoping to use their dramatic victory against Hyderabad as a springboard for some more positive results. Odisha have steadied the ship after a couple of defeats in their first two games but they still have won only one match and are one point ahead of their hosts. Odisha have a decent recent record in this fixture with six matches unbeaten and two 3-1 wins in their last three away matches against Chennaiyin and they are predicted to come away with a narrow victory on this occasion. I expect Odisha to dominate the match and keep their good form up Rapinoe's USA team-mate Alex Morgan is also in the top 10 for women, coming fourth, while Brazil's Marta is seventh. Serena Williams, Naomi Osaka and Maria Sharapova, second, third and ninth respectively, are the only tennis stars in either list. WWE's Becky Lynch and MMA star Ronda Rousey are sixth and eighth respectively, while two gymnasts are in the top 10 in Simone Biles (fifth) and Katelyn Ohashi (10th). It is important to reiterate the full confidence of the owner in the work of the coach and his staff and we intend to continue with this working group, with even greater commitment and a little more positivity. Brescia's new signings this season included former Inter Milan, AC Milan and Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli who has had an eventful campaign. Everyone had a common goal to be as successful as we could, to prove all the doubters wrong. We wanted to rewrite the history books and create something special and there was an opportunity. I've been back numerous times since and people always talk about that season and the two seasons under Roy. Obviously the first thing people mention is the run in Europe but those two seasons were sublime and up there with two of the best I had in my career. Midfielder Rodri added a stunning third from 20 yards and substitute Riyad Mahrez netted a fourth to take them back into second place in the league. Robbie Brady blasted in a late consolation for the Clarets, his first Premier League goal in more than two years. The match had the unusual kick-off time of 20:15 GMT because it was being streamed live online by Amazon. Leicester could move back above the champions if they get a point or more at home to Watford on Wednesday. Finally I would like to give a special mention to the fans who make this club so great with their fantastic support. I gave the best of me to accomplish the objectives I was asked for in our first meeting. There were equally tough challenges as exciting success. Best wishes for the future, I am sure we will cross paths again. Real Madrid are two points clear at the top of La Liga after grinding out a victory at bottom club Espanyol. Casemiro scored the only goal as he latched onto Karim Benzema's brilliant no-look backheel through the legs of defender Bernardo Espinosa before firing home. The Brazilian had earlier gone close to the opener when his shot from his own half was saved by Diego Lopez. Espanyol had several chances with Thibaut Courtois making five saves. Everton want the new stadium so they can improve. For me, it could be good to be here when the new stadium will be open. Ancelotti said he was open to the possibility of 38-year-old free agent Zlatan Ibrahimovic joining Everton. Zlatan is a good friend but I don't know what his idea is," Ancelotti said of the Swede, who worked with him at PSG. The 27-year-old's goal helped wrap up three points on the road for the Clarets during their seven-game unbeaten run. The match-winning goal came on the hour-mark after he collected a long pass from Jeff Hendrick with his chest just outside the Saints area. Hudson-Odoi making 'great progress' in coronavirus recovery Callum Hudson-Odoi was the first Premier League footballer to contract coronavirus but has made "great progress" since then says Frank Lampard. Blackpool vs Reading predictions as these two lock horns again in the Third Round of the FA Cup. Can Reading make it through at the second time of asking? Read on for our free FA Cup predictions and betting tips. Wednesday's win over Real Madrid was a landmark night in the Champions League for Manchester City and the way they won at the Bernabeu was memorable too. City were under added pressure going into the tie because of their European ban, then all the talk before kick-off was about Pep Guardiola's team selection when he left Sergio Aguero out. Pep's plan worked to perfection, though, and it was brilliant to watch. Cordeiro apologised on Wednesday for language in a court filing made by the federation in a legal dispute with its women's national team over pay equity. The filing said men's national team players had a greater level of responsibility than the women and that their job "requires a higher level of skill based on speed and strength".

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page